Wikinvest Wire

Advertising on this blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If you would like to place an ad in the upper-right corner of this blog for products or services, please send mail to tim@iaconoresearch.com and provide a brief description of what you have in mind.

Be advised that the odds are stacked against your ad appearing here, as sponsors must meet a rigorous test.

Why?

Mostly, because prominently placing an ad for a specific product or service from a particular company would lead many readers to conclude that I have used and/or that I endorse that product or service.

With the exception of ads for my own investment service and Google ads (and probably some recommended reading when I get around to adding it), no other advertisements will appear here unless I have:

  1. used the company's product or service personally and have been satisfied with the results, or

  2. established a personal relationship with the advertiser leading me to believe that the product or service is of the highest quality, or

  3. received recommendations from trusted colleagues who have used the product or service and have been pleased with the results
The ad for Firefox browsers is a good example. I use this product and am quite happy with it - I'd recommend it to readers regardless of whether there was an ad on this blog. As far as the Google ads go, your on your own - I have no idea what shows up there.

If you're still interested in advertising here, please send me mail and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

0 comments:

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP