Wikinvest Wire

This just came in the mail ......

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Just try this..........It is from an orthopedic surgeon..............

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and
over again to see if you can outsmart your right foot, but
you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!!

1. While sitting where you are , at your desk, in front of your
computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with
your right hand. Your foot will automatically change direction!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it does!!!

Jeff Sutherland said...

It's not working for me, where are you starting your six? - I draw it clockwise starting in the middle.

Anonymous said...

I think you have to start at the top so that you're hand goes counter-clockwise and your foot goes clockwise.

lutton said...

funny...sometimes just thinking about the finger motion to write the six make my foot try to go the other way.

Tim said...

That's funny - I'm not going to try it though.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm some kind of freak, it doesn't work for me.

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP