Wikinvest Wire

No reply from Tim

Monday, March 03, 2008

I just learned that a fair number of non-SPAM emails are winding up in the SPAM folder of my Yahoo! Mail account which I stopped checking a few months ago because the volume of SPAM had grown to ridiculous levels.

If you've sent me mail in the last few months or so and have not heard back from me (I try to at least send something back to acknowledge receipt of the message), well, sorry about that.

While I won't promise to dutifully sort through all the solicitations from Nigeria about some multi-million dollar account they need help unfreezing so that I can find every last correspondence from readers of the blog, at least now you know why you received no reply from me.

If you want to make sure your correspondence goes through, please use the email address at the investment website: tim-at-iaconoresearch.com.

Maybe it's time for a new email account - I've had the one from Yahoo! since sometime in the mid-1990s (late-1990s?) and it's now probably on so many lists that it should just be abandoned.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Switch to gmail, you'll never go back.

Anonymous said...

YES I SENT YOU SOMETHING YOU BASTARD AND YOU NEVER REPLIED.....Since you've now corrected the problem I'll begin again.

Greetings Sir,

Your name was given to me by a mutual friend who said that you were a person of the highest character and morals. The royal kinsman from Nigeria left to my safekeeping the sum of 48 million (forty eight million US) with the understanding that I contact you....................

Tim said...

How do I get in touch with you? I'd like to learn more.

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP