Wikinvest Wire

Mike and Dan's great adventure

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It's impossible to know whether the author of this comment on this month-old post is telling the truth, stretching the truth, or is just plain naive (probably some combination of the three), but it is certainly not unusual these days to hear such angst.

These nice young clean cut gentlemen took over the loan on my house to help lower my monthly payment and build my credit, but after their company folded, I continued paying them the house note, but they stopped paying the bank. I had no idea what was going on until the nice people from recon trust posted a notice on my door that my home would be sold at auction in two weeks. It came and passed and for my trouble they (the Bank) say they will pay me $2,000 for me to go away without a fight within 30 days. My credit score still rampant with identity fraud. I am now a single mother of two living in one bedroom of my sisters house. The 3 of us share less than 150 sq ft where we once had 2600 sq ft and a pool. thank you Mike and Dan you belly slithering snakes.
It wouldn't be re-published here today except that I'm about the only one who knows about notes like these appearing on something over 100 posts ago.

The fact that these fellas still flaunt their Hummer makes them a particularly interesting case study to me.

Having lived in the same area makes them an almost irresistible subject.

Having rented a house in a gated community for a few years before relocating northward in 2007, we'd often see this monstrous vehicle on the street or parked out in front of some McMansion where the homeowners were apparently looking to strike a deal with Mike and Dan to their mutual advantage.

The historians are going to have a field day with the first decade of the new century.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP