Wikinvest Wire

Anyone want to buy some one-ounce gold coins?

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I've got ten American Eagle one-ounce gold coins that I was thinking about exchanging for a little walking around money and I was going to take that long drive down to the nearest coin shop, but, when I called to find out what they'd pay, the poor guy sounded so desperate to get some sort of inventory into his shop to sell, I thought maybe I could get an even better price through the magic of the internet.

Comments have been turned off for this post as I don't want this turned into some sort of a spectacle - please send mail (tliacono at yahoo.com) if you are interested and tell me how much over spot (per ounce) you're offering.

If this produces any sort of an interesting result, I'll post a follow-up.

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP