Wikinvest Wire

Cambridge House, here we come!

Friday, January 23, 2009

We are on our way to Vancouver, B.C. to attend the Cambridge House Investment Conference over the weekend and we'll be making a few stops on the way back, so, who knows what's going to show up here in the days ahead.

I've never been to a Cambridge House event before and am looking forward to it.

I won't be speaking but plan to inquire about doing so in the future since it is the same theme as the Resource Investor Conferences - hard assets, primarily gold and silver mining - where I had the privilege of being a speaker three times last year.

Upcoming Cambridge House conferences are scheduled for Phoenix next month, Calgary in April, and Toronto in September with the location not yet announced for July.

It'll be nice to just go to one of these conferences again as a regular attendee, something that I haven't done in a while, though I'll probably feel the urge to get up there on a panel and add my two cents to the discussion.

4 comments:

donna said...

Nice trip, have fun!

Eat lots of Salmon for me -- Salmon House in West Vancouver is awesome... there's a really nice brewery near there too. In fact, Vancouver is full of nice breweries....

ChessPlayingAustrian said...

I might stop by and listen to John Embry speak at 1:30 on Sunday. I saw him speak last year and I must say it was entertaining.

Kevin said...

i am attending the conference as well. first time for me. drove up from portland yesterday.

the big move in gold/silver should bring a boost in energy at the event. any recommendations on presenters not to miss?

kevin
www.bullinachinamarket.com

Tim said...

I'd say John Embry at 1:30 might be the highlight of the day along with the 5;30 and 6;00 panels.

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP