Wikinvest Wire

What will the color test say about you?

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I have no idea how the color test described in this report works but it seemed like it might be worth a minute or two to see what it had to say about me and here's the result:
IMAGE To be honest, I don't even know if I have a favorite color - when we bought our last car we just picked from what they had on the lot and we ended up with black - but my wife's favorite color is red so I started with that and then figured that orange and brown weren't so hot so those were my least favorite, and so on.

Interesting...

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Dan said...

I got "Doer" and "Organizer"

Interesting. One of the occupations listed under "doer" was professional athlete / dancer, which was my first career. Of the listings under my second best category, "organizer", was software development, which is my second career.

The color scale boasts being scientific, but I wonder how accurate it could be when it just lists a bunch of varied careers. In this sense, it's more like a horoscope. For instance, listed under "doer" was also auto-mechanic. To get my first car, I had to rebuild the engine. I was terrible at that and couldn't complete it. I'm not very mechanically inclined. So to list athlete in the same set as auto-mechanic, doesn't work too well for me. It also states that I am not good at abstract thought, which goes against the grain of software development and my economics hobby.

Tim said...

I'd like to see all the categories/descriptions to see what they had to select from. For me, the "Researcher" popped out at me but then when I looked at the occupations listed, some didn't make sense (dentist? listed twice?). Maybe it's some kind of a parlor trick...

donna said...

Pretty bogus, really. I was actually most annoyed at the crappiness of all the colors. There are millions of available screen colors and they picked those? Ew.

EconomicDisconnect said...

I got "creator" so that was interesting. Thanks for the find.

Alex said...

Well I thought the primary career choice was spot on. I got organizer. But the second one, Doer, was not really that applicable. I would like my wife to give it a try, just to see what happens.

Thanks Tim, this was fun!

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP