Wikinvest Wire

TMTGM2?

Friday, March 05, 2010

There's a new blog taking shape that will, someday, replace the one that you are currently reading. It's a WordPress blog that I'm hosting at timiacono.com so, while the name of the blog remains the same (and, believe me, I know how important that is), the URL will be much shorter than the current one. Anyone who's interested can go take a look around and give it a test drive - leave a comment or two and see what you think.
IMAGE I'll be double-posting for probably a few more weeks until everything is squared away at the new place and then I plan to stop posting here.

The reason for the move is to simply get rid of the monstrous URL that I've been lugging around for almost five years. Actually, the five year anniversary of this blog is on the 26th of this month so, if all goes well, the switchover will be made then. Note that I tried to get tmtgm.com and some variants of that but others got there first.

6 comments:

Stephen Clarke-Willson, Ph.D. said...

I highly recommend you make the old URL forward to the new one.

Tim said...

That's on my To Do list - any idea how to do that with Blogger?

Anonymous said...

why the new blog? I think it's a mistake.

Anonymous said...

It will be a mistake, Tim! This blog has a lot of fond memories (the great real estate bust of USA).

Tim said...

This blog isn't going to go away - I'll continue to link back to it for as long as I write a blog. I have fond memories of it too and search for stuff from 2005 and 2006 frequently.

Anonymous said...

Please do an in depth story on the income including the overtime and benefits of firefighters in so. cal. I think it would be eye opening for your readers

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP