Wikinvest Wire

Countrywide stock and home prices

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The last in the series (unless anyone has any suggestions).


Anonymous said...

That chart brought back some bad memories. See that first drop down to $30 a share in 2007? That's when news about CW exposure to subprime started coming out. I bought shorts. Orange man comes out and says his company has very little exposure to subprime. See that spike back up near $40? That killed me! All because the soulless CEO lied. Then he cashed out his shares big time! He said that, the SEC knows he said it and he walks free? I saw this website on an RV blog I frequent, check it out and get involved:


Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Curious about consumer sentiment vs home prices.

Tim said...

I'll add that to the list

  © Blogger template Newspaper by 2008

Back to TOP