Wikinvest Wire

Shut down tight, but not that tight

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Now that the new blog is completely useless to anyone but me (and to me it is only useful in a limited composition and preview mode rather than as a real blog where others can actually read it too), it is only natural to wonder what these eight people have seen after somehow penetrating the Blogger/Google-SPAM-cone-of-silence that was dropped just after 9:36 this morning.


Worldspice, llnl.gov - what do you see? Sprintbbd, you saw two pages - how's BM doing?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim,

I checked in at the tail end of my lunch hour to check in and got the blogger not found window (sent you an e-mail). Later I heard that S.F. had a pretty serious power outage and thought that your hosting service might have been affected.

Apparently not! Bad spammer....very bad spammer!

IMAGE

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP